Welcome to the Treasure Box! We specialize in the Treasure of the Month Club by creating a scrapbook product that is unmatched in the industry when it comes to design, price and flexibility.
For $20.99 our customers enjoy a six page layout (two sets of three pages spreads) with all the brads, buttons, embellishments and die cuts. This is a club for the advanced and the beginner with step by step instructions, and colored pictures to boot. There are no hidden fees and there is no predetermined amount of time to stay a member of the club. You can come and go whenever you please with your own username and password to your account.
This is the way that scrapbooking was meant to be: easy, fun, and a great way to show off the pictures of those you love! Check out our website by clicking the link below to find out more!
http://bit.ly/ZFzvOE

Hey,
ReplyDeleteThanks for getting our blog sight up and running. It looks good!
Jill Studebaker, The Treasure Box
I am so excited to see other who love this club as much as I do. thanks for getting this started
ReplyDeleteNo problem! We are going to be a little rusty at the start of this, but it shouldn't take too long for us to get our feet wet with blogging.
DeleteLove this club!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Charlotte. I would add that between church responsibilities and working, my scrapbook time is very limited. It is so nice to be able to pull a kit out and have really cool pages finished that I didn't have to spend hours designing. Thanks Jill and crew for all the great designs.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all making me feel so good! Thanks for your great comments.
ReplyDeleteHow do I follow this blog? I got the paper with the monthly kit about it, and I clicked subscribe. I would like to have them sent to my email that I use for my subscription which is differnt from my google account that I had for my old phone. I am not showing up as following on the side either. Hope to hear from you soon :)
ReplyDeleteI apologize for the delay in responding, but I had finals in school and I am just getting things back to normal. There are a few ways to follow the site. First, you can go to the top right part of the page and click the "Join this site" link and it will instruct you from there. Second, you can go to the middle right of the blog page and click on the RSS Link that has "Posts" on it and it will send you alerts to your email about every new post. You can also click the "Comments" section and follow every comment as well.
DeleteI hope that helps!