Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello Fellow Scrapbookers!

This has been an interesting and learning experience for the Treasure Box crew getting this blog up and going. Interesting because while I am trying to figure out this blog I am having to do so from across the country. Most of you know that the location of the Treasure Box is located in Virginia, but most of you don't know that I am living in the "second" headquarters in Utah. It is not an official headquarters, but everything electronic that has to do with the website (bills, exchanges, emails, etc) all come through me. So I like to think of my basement apartment as the second headquarters.

The experience has also been a learning one as we have been trying to figure out a way for our members to follow the website and receive notifications of new posts and videos made there. Now what one may call learning may not meet my definition of the word. My definition of the word learning is to do everything possibly wrong until I got it finally right, and trying not to repeat the mistakes again.

Moving along, I think we have finally figured out the problem and should have everything figured out now. To start following the blog we want you to do two things. The first is simple: Follow the blog... crazy huh, I know I need to slow down ;) You can do this by going to the top right of the blog to the area that looks exactly like this picture, only more beautiful people in ours. And on a side note, make sure to include a picture. We love to see what you all look like. Even if you choose a cartoon character that would be fine too. Back to the business end of things, just follow the steps when you click the blue "Join the site" icon and it will have you follow it.

The second thing you want to do is enter your email into the "Follow by email" icon at the very top right of the page and once a day (usually in the morning) it will send you an email of any new posts. You will need to confirm your email address though, and it will send you a link to do so. Click and it should finish up for you.

That's it for now, but keep alert for upcoming posts!


1 comment:

  1. Who won the blog follow and Twitter contest that you did?

    ReplyDelete